After releasing the Autotask Quick Time Entry Form I’ve gotten so many responses by MSP’s that loved it, and also some requesting a Connectwise version, or wishing for a CW version. Guess what?! I’m making dreams come true today!
This is my first Connectwise integration, and I had some great help from some friends that use Connectwise Manage as the terms are slightly different than Autotasks.
Create an API user in Connectwise. That’s it.
Download the files to install here.
- Copy all files to your webhost.
- edit the file settings.php. Fill in all fields. Note that you only have to edit the URL portion of $APIEndpoint
- Open EnterTime.php, find all entries called “YOURWEBHOST” and replace with your actual webhost URL.
When all of this is done, you can browse to http://YOURWEBHOST.com/frontend/EnterTime.php and you’ll be be able to enter time entries in a couple of quick steps. Feel free to edit the files, change how it looks or even use it in other projects as long as you credit me as the source.
Latest posts by Kelvin Tegelaar (see all)
- Documenting with PowerShell: Increasing the Office365 Secure Score. - January 27, 2020
- Documenting with PowerShell: Downloading and storing the Office 365 Audit logs (With search!) - January 24, 2020
- Monitoring with PowerShell: Monitoring users that are blocked for login - January 20, 2020