I’m organising another PowerShell event. Joining the event can be done here. It’ll be a webinar about PowerShell.
The session is mostly oriented for beginners, We’ll have a public Q&A and everyone will be able to enter content during the presentation if you have questions about specific scripts or other issues.
The session will not focus on the theoretical parts of PowerShell. This will be a completely functional session in which you’ll pick up the following:
- Configuring your IDE(5-10 minutes.)
- Gathering information you want using PowerShell
- Finding the correct module for your job.
- Passing information to different systems(RMM, Documentation, etc)
I hope you’ll find the time to join me! Happy PowerShelling.
Latest posts by Kelvin Tegelaar (see all)
- Documenting with PowerShell: Increasing the Office365 Secure Score. - January 27, 2020
- Documenting with PowerShell: Downloading and storing the Office 365 Audit logs (With search!) - January 24, 2020
- Monitoring with PowerShell: Monitoring users that are blocked for login - January 20, 2020